Need HELP regestering

joyce222

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All???
I need some serious help with this Web site//
A cpl weeks ago I loaded up a disc cleaner program to help speed things up –It speeded it up
BUT cleaned off ALL my cookies// thus I could not get into ANY of the webbsites I use/// and I somehow failed to record the name/password for t-net //
SO I had my wife sign up and I am using her data for this POST

I have tried about 20 times to “reset” my user name and password to NO avail// It says invalid user name or password-IF you have forgotten -----hit here // NOTHING happens///
I attempted to remove myself from T-net and start over// NO luck it says user name/ password in use//
changed name and password// NO luck // it says my internet address is in use
I found the “contact” block and did so—NO RESPONSE 8 days////
If Jeff or anyone else can help please do so.
E-mail me [email protected] phone at 603-938-2172 Thanks // VERRY FRUSTRATING Perry

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck I'd be lost without tnet. Especially since the white stuff is flying.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
One of the MOD's should come and help you i hope .. Or if they do not just use you wifes a call your self joyce222 …You should PM the mod's then they should help…If you just post they might not see it but if you PM them they will then know ……….how many posts did you have here ?

Last edited:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with being called Joyce222. Just put your pic in the Avatar.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW I'm Slow :(

I missed this till now, But Glad you got some help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread