More Snow Hunting At The Same Place And Got Some Nice Finds!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
DSCN0100.JPG

Got up early today and returned to the spot which I hunted yesterday. Lots of old trails to explore,which tends to work up a sweat and a huge appetite. I brought along some goodies, including some apple-wood smoked gouda cheese, which I smoked in my smoker about a month ago.

DSC_0698.JPG

Here are the goods from the hunt, less some old rusty bottle caps. The AT Gold was picking up some EMI from somewhere, so I adjusted frequencies, and frequency #4 fixed the problem.

DSC_0706.JPG

I dug up an old aluminum Palmolive Token. Probably from the 30's-40's. An old pickle fork also popped out of the ground. I was sure that it was silver, until I cleaned it up and discovered it was coin-silver plated.

DSC_0721.JPG

I also kept a bottle cap from that I dug up from an an unopened broken bottle When I checked the liner out at home....."I WON!" ........but 22 years too late. :( Oh well....time to head home. 3 1/2 hours snow hunting in the woods tuckered me out!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John I enjoy your finds and stories, but I am not ready for pics of snow.:coffee2:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. I can't wait to get out this weekend. Prob Sunday because Saturday is going to be a busy day. Can't wait to give the at gold a good workout. Still comparing it to the pro. You know from my previous post that I really like the pro so the gold has some big shoes to fill. I miss the long days. It's dark by time I get home from work. Heck it's dark when I leave also. Lol. Good luck on your snow hunts and keep posting I enjoy reading your posts.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John I enjoy your finds and stories, but I am not ready for pics of snow.:coffee2:
how you been doing sandman? I know your weather has been as bad if not worse than what we have been getting here in NW Ohio. I hope you are doing well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread