New Garrett pro pointer

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I paid and ordered my new waterproof pro pointer from Wayne at metaldetectingstuff who is a supporting sponsor on tnet. I will get one of the first ones he gets in. Can't wait lol. I do a lot of river hunting and leave my pro pointer in truck so I don't break it. Garrett came through and made a waterproof version. I seen video on here the other day and got with Wayne and Doug rite away. I'll give you my thoughts as soon as I get it but I'm sure I'll love it like I do the pro pointer. Now it can get wet with my detector. Thanks again Wayne and Doug they are on top of things and got rite back with me when I found out. I highly recommend these guys if your in the market for a detector or anything else related. Good luck everyone. Come on Garrett get those babies shipped out lol.

OP
OP
Kodiak43351

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They may do it. I think that would be a great idea with the 3 10' waterproof detectors in Garrett's lineup. Obviously the deep water detectors go deeper than the new pro pointer but I'm a river hunter so I'm not going over 4' max. Can't wait for spring but it will get a workout in the fields and woods when weather is rite this winter.

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, what I would really like to see is a lanyard loop on the pointers. I've already lost one this year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread