New AT Gold and ACE 350

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just pulled the trigger and bought the AT Gold and a Ace 350 as a backup (for the wife when she goes) along with the Pro pointers. Looking forward to sharing some of my new finds. Iv'e been keeping a log of places that I've seen in my travels to go back to if I ever got another detector. Warm weather, 2 new detectors, its a good day.

here4themoney

Mar 3, 2015
SE Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold - White's Prizm IV - BountyHunter Quick Draw II - BountyHunter Pioneer 101 - Compass Judge
Garrett Pro Pointer - Gold Pans and Sluices
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool , I have a AT Gold and couldn't be happier. have fun out there and good luck.

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the AT Gold and love it.. especially when it's nasty out.. easy to clean up.. Untitled.png

Mudball

Mar 5, 2015
TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you are really ready to rock-n-roll.
Best of luck in your finds.

OP
OP
lookingharder

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. So far I have become an expert on finding aluminum flashing trimmings at 6-8 inches deep in my yard. Apparently the flashing guys didn't pick up anything before they finish graded my yard. On the positive side, Anything else I start finding will be an improvement.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread