Lighting can strike twice in the same place......................

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 106

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What new detector? Your profile Doesn't list any. Nice dime.:thumbsup:

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
You lucky guy!, what happens if you try 3 times? Glad you like the AT, it is a good machine

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You lucky guy!, what happens if you try 3 times? Glad you like the AT, it is a good machine

I have a ATP,and a Deus. I use both changing from one to the other. The only thing I would change on the ATP is to make it lighter! After running the Deus,it feels like it weighs a ton,but with the 5X8 coil it balances a lot better.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I went back Saturday and spent 2 hours working the place over. It is small and out in the woods. I was lucky to find them. I was looking for places that soldiers would of camped when they came through during the Civil War. I am now guessing that the dimes were lost while plowing or something. I will hit it another time or two before I give up on it. Before I got the AT Pro I was using a Tesoro Cibola and compared to that this is like toting an anvil around...d2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread