Coolest Finds So Far

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a sidewalk tear out today here in my little town and FINALLY found something worth showing off on here! Lol Here's what it looks like today: ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437623909.663080.jpg and here's a picture of the same place many moons ago: ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437623998.848054.jpg As far as I can tell this is a 1893 or 1898 Liberty Head dime ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437624145.250038.jpg and a T&P (Texas&Pacific) railroad lead cable lock thingy and one that wasn't marked.

OP
OP
Chad1972

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
1 Garrett AT Pro with Nel Sharpshooter coil, 1 AT Pro with a Nel Attack coil, and an Ace 250 (kid's), AT ProPointer, White's TRX pinpointer, Lesche Sampson shovel, Garrett 10" trowel, Viking Digger, S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and that's my first silver coin...and my oldest. It's pretty pitted but I'm happy with it.

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nothing like your first silver unless it's your second or third silver. Congrats...d2

OP
OP
Chad1972

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one good thing about working for the city...I know when they are going to tear up sidewalks and streets. And I can wear my city uniform while detecting and I look official! lol "I'm looking for a gas line."

OP
OP
Chad1972

Chad1972

Feb 17, 2015
Abilene TX area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks man, yeah I'm always watching people on YouTube and they seem to be able to find "Shiny Bingo" every trip out. I was starting to lose faith cause I pretty much just fill my pouch with trash and a few modern coins.

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yo chad,
nice finds and congrats.make no mistake almost nobody finds keepers every time out.you tube may make that look true,but alas it is not.its called selective filming and editing.I consider myself a particularly successful detectorist and I have alot of unproductive hunt time.

It comes in waves for me....like poker...card drought then flop the nuts for awhile.

Hang tough,its only just beginning...soon you will start flopping the nuts too.when the card drought comes,cowboy up and hunt through it..you are gonna do well.
:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions