just want to say thanks to garret customer service

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the pin pointer after years of use needed to be sent in for repairs. it was given a new case and coil assembly. cost me shipping only. cant say thanks enough. took it out today and it is definitely working.
11224262_10204731266463191_5091811109763415779_n(1).jpg

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Garrett Customer service "ROCKS" :headbang:

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Rustynailsandscrews

Sep 26, 2014
Salem, NY
Detector(s) used
AT PRO and a BH 505 that I let friends and relatives I don't like use.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garrett Customer service is outstanding. When I snapped the control box off my Pro due to my own stupidity I contacted them and admitted my mistake. I sent it in fully expecting to pay for the repair and the return shipping. A week later much to my surprise my Pro was delivered to my door. Garrett replaced the control box casing and paid the return shipping. In no way was the detector defective and the box snapped off because I was using a lot of force on a stuck cam lock. Garrett still fixed it no charge when they could have easily said that it was a result of misuse or abuse.

OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i own a more expensive detector that does everything you want a detector to do. but the ease, weight, and the way the at pro performs. sorry, i rant sometimes. i know its just a detector. but i like it.

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yup casca the atp grows on you.the more detectors you have expierience with the more it shines.Its not #1 at anything really...but its sooooo versatile and competant at so many situations.I'm selling off two more of my ol trustys.Just dont care to swing anything else since I mounted the 5x8.My keeper count at an all time high !!

notice the atp haters are becoming fewer as the machine develops a larger following amoung expert detectorists?I have liked all my machines,minelab,fisher,whites and other garretts....but this diamond in the rough is my favorite all time.

OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It performs period, can't deny it

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread