Sniper Coil for AT Pro

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I have used that hockey puck coil many times. It's great to work along chain link fences, tot lots and sidewalks with rebar in them.

Jerry P

Tenderfoot
Nov 28, 2016
Farmersburg Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett A/T Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting one of these for christmas to help with park searches. Does anyone recommend them?
Also getting a 40 inch lesch shovel that I thought would make life easier.

I have pulled coins around trash barrels with mine. Works great on shallow targets. Takes a little weight off of the machine. Hope you enjoy it.

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Taking a shovel to a park is a good way to draw attention, and get yourself asked to leave.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being seen with a shovel in my state will get you shot in the head. I only use a screw driver for a probe and an inline probe on my Sov. GT.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being seen with a shovel in my state will get you shot in the head. I only use a screw driver for a probe and an inline probe on my Sov. GT.

And I thought NY was a bad place to live :dontknow: lol

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman what is an inline probe?

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've never had issues with taking my Lesche shovel to parks. In fact its almost required with my Makro Racer. Although there are some parks where I wont take it. However i believe that if you dig a plug correctly you can use the Lesche shovel and leave less of a trace than with the Lesche hand tool. I always cut a proper plug, and always take the trash i dig.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread