mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As long as all the items are brand new then it's not a bad deal. You can pick up an AT Pro for about $550 and the Garrett carrot is around $127. Which headphones are being offered?

OP
OP
darktower007

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus/Vaquero/At Max/fisher f70/carrot pen pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As long as all the items are brand new then it's not a bad deal. You can pick up an AT Pro for about $550 and the Garrett carrot is around $127. Which headphones are being offered?

Brand new. I'm not sure they are say Garrett on them and are black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What other things do you need? Reason I ask is some sponsors offer great package deals which include such things as a hand trowel, finds bag, carrying case, pointer, etc.

OP
OP
darktower007

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What other things do you need? Reason I ask is some sponsors offer great package deals which include such things as a hand trowel, finds bag, carrying case, pointer, etc.

Well pretty much all of it! I literally have nothing. But what I was going to get was atp carrot, bag, hand digger ( larouche?!) and shovel maybe I'll call one of the sponsors??

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are many reputable retailers out there and folks usually prefer one over the other but I personally go through Colonial Metal Detectors. They provide excellent customer service and get your items out the door quickly. There is an AT Pro Bonus Special on their site right now and you are probably talking about purchasing a Lesche digging tool as well.

If you have any more questions, please ask because there are many talented folks on this forum.

OP
OP
darktower007

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll look them up thanks!!

OP
OP
darktower007

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are many reputable retailers out there and folks usually prefer one over the other but I personally go through Colonial Metal Detectors. They provide excellent customer service and get your items out the door quickly. There is an AT Pro Bonus Special on their site right now and you are probably talking about purchasing a Lesche digging tool as well.

If you have any more questions, please ask because there are many talented folks on this forum.

Well I just called Colonia and he made me a great deal! Got an atpro pointer trash pack digger and headphones.. I'm all set!!!![emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Molewacker

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2015
Yacolt WA
Detector(s) used
EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, now go get some goodies to show us! Welcome to the addiction!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Often times, if you have a walk in dealer where you live, you can deal with issues immediately. Just something to think about......

OP
OP
darktower007

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, now go get some goodies to show us! Welcome to the addiction!

Absolutely! Only down side is it will be a week as I'll be in California on business and will miss the arrival my shipment next Wednesday! [emoji30] Oh man work gets in the way of play![emoji107]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread