mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2011
Southeast Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do not own any Minelab detectors and know very little about them so forgive my stupidity. But I did a little bit of research and if I am reading correctly, the Emulator you are speaking of is a computer program to help you learn your detector? I am not aware of any program like this for the AT Pro. There are many instructional videos out there to learn from but I'm sure just about everybody will agree with me that the best way to know your AT Pro is to get out there and learn it the old fashioned way. It really is a simple machine and just takes some practice & patience. This might not be what you wanted to hear but there are many talented folks on this forum who are wiling to help if you have any questions.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT Pro has got to be one of the easiest machines to learn.

It truly is a take it out of the box machine and go.

Across the top of the display pad it even tells you what signal numbers to look for.

As suggested, check out all the YouTube videos.........or at the very least go to the Garrett site and watch theirs.

After that if you have any question pop back in, there are loads of us that can help.

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
There is no Emulator on any Garrett Metal Detector.

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those emulators are a complete waste of time. You can grab a VDI chart to get in the ballpark on what some items ring in as but the real world will tell you different.

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was excited to have all these options when I got my Etrac....set it all up played with it....................have never used it in four years! I agree with Rob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread