AT MAX Found A Nice Chain Today Water Hunting

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
tabasco.jpg

Have to have a good breakfast in order to put in a hard day metal detecting. I ordered a box of this sauce a while back, as it's not available in Canada. Sure tastes good on fried eggs!

t1.jpg

Here's the goods from lake hunting today. I hunted all day in true all metal mode today. It reminds me of hunting with my PI, as the MAX bangs hard on bobby pins, but the numbers 12 - 18 indicate a bobby pin along with the iron audio squawking. Bobby pins often give a double bleep just like my PI to help ID them as junk!

t4.jpg

Here are the best! That chain gave a small whisper.....I dug it to see what it might be. I lost my signal after missing it with my first sand scoop, so I dug another scoop out of the hole and yes!.....a chain. Looked like gold, but upon close magnification, you can see places where the gold plate is beginning to wear off. Not a problem......it was just nice to be out in the water at this time of year.

T7.jpg

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father puts it on his omelets - girl I work with likes it on her hamburgs
its awesome on shrimp

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just now beginning to get into water hunting, I like the idea of your flotation device for trash.

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, we've all taken a vote. If you are going to brag about the AT Max, you are required to put out more videos with it :laughing7:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice water finds! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread