Hello from Yuma Arizona!

OP
OP
L

Lexicon7

Jan 1, 2016
Bend Oregon
Detector(s) used
Just getting started and enjoying it! I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Terry, I've been looking around and thinking of a little better machine for me. I have had the bug now for a long time and already purchased the Pinpointer you recommended so I know I'm going to love it.. Looking at the Black Cibola.... What U think?

8pYklLul.jpg

grAt1JXl.jpg

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Terry, I've been looking around and thinking of a little better machine for me. I have had the bug now for a long time and already purchased the Pinpointer you recommended so I know I'm going to love it.. Looking at the Black Cibola.... What U think?

8pYklLul.jpg

grAt1JXl.jpg
Please use one of our supporting venders if your buying new. I use Wayne and Doug at MetalDetectingStuff and I have heard only great things about Bart at big boys hobbies. To be honest most anyone who sells detectors is going to have a passion for detecting and treasure hunting so they should be very friendly and informative on the phone or over email. Good luck this year.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cibola is a fantastic machine! The only thing it lacks is manual ground balance, so any coil not original to the box, needs to be tuned to it at the factory for optimal performance. :headbang:

Ask Keith what kind of package he can give you. Tell him I sent you! Tesoro Cibola

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Lexicon7

Jan 1, 2016
Bend Oregon
Detector(s) used
Just getting started and enjoying it! I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks again Terry ..

OP
OP
L

Lexicon7

Jan 1, 2016
Bend Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To Kodiak, Will do...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread