Hunt #30...March Is ACE 250 Month.....Aces Everywhere!!!!!!!!
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2005
    Canada
    Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
    2839 times

Hunt #30...March Is ACE 250 Month.....Aces Everywhere!!!!!!!!

March is ACE 250 month, because it says so on the calender....

[green]I usually get Tuesdays and Wednesday off, so I consider those days my weekend. This morning was a little on the cool side, as we got a skiff of that white mold overnite. No problem....the ACE can take it. I loaded up my ACE 250/Large Coil and did a couple of toboggan hills. After a couple of hours, I managed a couple of dollars. A successful hunt for sure[/green] .

[green]As mentioned in the title...there were ACE everywhere. Edmonton knows how to have an "ACE" party.......must be the ACE capital Of The World. Here is the hill I hunted. Luckily I was the only ACE there at the time.[/green]

[green]I headed home for a detector exchange. No time to eat as I am having way to much fun . I traded my ACE 250/large coil for my ACE 150/Sniper coil + Master Hunter CX Plus. My next stop....some limited bare ground in the woods.

[/green]

[green]Both machines were needed at this location. The sniper coil to get into those tight spots and the Master hunter CX Plus for the wider open spaces. And, as predicted, the ACE 150/sniper coil and CX each found loot. I actually got more loot here then on the snow hill. Just lucky I guess.[/green]

[green]Here's my take for the day. What a great hobby!!!!!![/green]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a squirrel smaller.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	188102  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wife + 4 kids (no grandkids yet)Orthopedics RN, photagraphy,writer, build electronic gizmos, previous hot air balloon pilot, coin collector for 40 years.

"METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

Sep 2007
    3rd Gen. Arizona Native
    White's DFX, Ace 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
    35 times

Re: Hunt #30...March Is ACE 250 Month.....Aces Everywhere!!!!!!!!

Sweet finds, Eh?
    Nothin' beats a day of Soilfishin'!!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links