Information on the Garret GTI 2000. Can not find much information on this unit
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Go, and never darken my towels again.

Jul 2007
    Jacksonville,Florida
    Whites M6 With Eclipse DD Coil

Information on the Garret GTI 2000. Can not find much information on this unit

I have used the search function and have come up with butkiss. Can anyone give me some innformation on this machine.

Thanks
    Groucho

Feb 2008
    Ohio

Re: Information on the Garret GTI 2000. Can not find much information on this unit

us
    Go, and never darken my towels again.

Jul 2007
    Jacksonville,Florida
    Whites M6 With Eclipse DD Coil

Re: Information on the Garret GTI 2000. Can not find much information on this unit

Quote Originally Posted by krv1962
    Thanks I have read that review and it was well written. But that is the only revoew I have seen and am looking for a voew more reviews before I decide to buy a used model.

Mar 2005
    Canada
    Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
    2580 times

The GTI 2000 was a precurser to the GTI 2500. Nealy the identicle machine, but the circuitry in the GTI 2500 had been refined from its predecessor, the GTI 2000. These enhancements include increased detection depth and smoother operation for swing speed changes. I believe, there was a new development in a certain chip. The GTI 2000 can be upgraded to a GTI 2500for a $$$? at Garrett. If you are getting a steal on the GTI 2000, the upgrade might be a heck of a deal to consider. Good luck!
    Wife + 4 kids (no grandkids yet)Orthopedics RN, photagraphy,writer, build electronic gizmos, previous hot air balloon pilot, coin collector for 40 years.

"METAL DETECTING IS A HOBBY AND HOBBIES ARE MEANT TO BE ENJOYED"

Charter Member
    us
    IT COULD BE A VALUABLE PRIZE "YOU NEVER KNOW"

Nov 2006
    N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
    ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
    2699 times
    ANY TYPE OF TREASURE HUNTING THAT PUTS MONEY IN MY POCKET

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho

I have used the search function and have come up with butkiss. Can anyone give me some innformation on this machine.

Thanks
    Groucho
    ....I saw a instruction video on ebay for the GTI 2000 I seen some were that they said the gti 2000 was deeper than the gti 2500 i don't know i just read it some were.................==Jim==
    ".. Let no one know what , when , or where ..'

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links