Took a chance?

Rikster

Oct 13, 2008
Shelby Twp, Michigan
Hi all, and if you haven't guesses yet, yes i'm a newby of sorts. I moved from a little town in Arizona and moved to Michigan ( Job relocation)(Ford), and after 8 mos i was cut( with several hundred others), But thats when my lucked changed, another company picked me up within 10 days. That was my first taking a chance, my second was the best to me. I put a bid on a Whites MXT on ebay, figured i probably wouldn't get it( Detector, bullseye pinpointer,bag, etc) but lo and behold the seller ended auction early and i won! total cost 500.00, detector arrived in absolutely pristine condition. 1st day i found some clad and a franklin half dollar, so in ending my little story, you just got to have faith and take a chance once in a while.
Rick Shelby Twp, MI

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Rick! That is cool!! I like it when things turn out good after starting to look bleak.
You got you a nice detector there, too. Keep us posted on your finds!

HH,
Ramapirate

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nuthing like detecting to forget life's letdowns, and get some fun finding stuff.

Nice beginner finds.

Al

mlhudson

Mar 19, 2006
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
EVEN BAD LUCK IS WORTH HAVEING WHEN YOU :thumbsup:HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL

HOPE YOU FIND MOST EVERYTHING, LEAVE SOME THE REST OF US, LOLOLOLOLO :thumbsup:
M L HUDSON

ICE

Greenie
Jul 11, 2008
Sometimes you have to have a little faith and it worked for you. Congrats on the detector and the great finds. Ice

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread