Just bought a MD come share in my joy

Oct 2, 2008
HamburgAR
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge
Well, I finally bought a metal detector. I got an Ace 250 from texas somebody on Ebay. Comes with a waranty and a shovel, and a treasure pouch and some other neat stuff. I'm really excited, I'm like shaking and stuff.
I've been "saving to get my driver's license back" because i "really need a way to get around", because i've been "bumming" off of my "parents". But i had such a crappy day today, i decided to get something for myself. I've been thinking about getting one for a while. This will make a good excuse to get out of the house.
Anybody from southern arkansas, or north louisiana wants to go md-ing, shout me a holler.

wooo hoooo
hopefully the ground will stay detectable (?) for long enough to put it to use.
it's just starting to get pretty cold here. finally turned on the heater like 3 days ago.

have a nice day
: )
cliff

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing it will not do, is find treasure if it is in a closet or under a bed! Use it alot, you will dig up tons of junk and some coins/rings. As time goes by and you know the machine better, the junk decreases and the good stuff increases. Stay with it and have fun.

As soon as you get it, write down the serial numbers and put them in a safe place. A few letters or initials inside the battery compartment are nice to add also. If it ever grows legs, it is alot easier to identify. A couple pictures are nice too.

Bob

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Cliff, I'm happy for you!! I remember the feeling when I got my first one....I had that "on top" of the world feeling. Hunt when you can and research when your stuck inside. Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread