Need a good digger

dirt diva

Jul 4, 2008
ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
CZ 7 pro quick silver CZ 70 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a good old full size shovel!!A little heavy,yes.But cuts through those big roots,great for snakes,
wild dogs,wild humans,have used on all three of these!!And came in handy the other day to knock down
pears out of a tree where I was hunting.Which made for a nice afternoon snack :thumbsup:Have three small diggers that came with detectors,use them in garden. :icon_sunny:

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nuff said http://predatortools.com/

CIMG0714.jpg

funkman

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2006
Middletown, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Ace 250
believe it or not but I have had this trowel for over two years and have pried many big rocks that were jammed in the soil with this trowel and it has not failed me yet. Lowes has them for under 10 bucks. For that money it is at least worth trying. It is Oxo Good Grips.

Funkman

Attachments

• 719812013374.jpg
    719812013374.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 212

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love my diggers from Predator Tools....I have the Lesche hand trowel/digger and a nice T handle shovel. I've been very hard on both and neither one has bent or broke.

Good luck

NJ

OP
OP
L

lms7652

May 19, 2006
The one from lowes is one of the ones that snapped at the handle where the handle joins the blade. I welded it back together but dont know how long it will last. I really like it the best so far. Thanks for the recommendations....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread