Wanted classic detector user manuals and any DIY mods

grayfray

Greenie
Aug 25, 2007
Hello, I am looking for copys/scans of a rare or scarce metal detector user manual's that I can host on my site to share with other detector users and enthusiasts , I have started the collection off with a scan of a my Fisher 1265x user manual. :)
Also if you have any detector modifications or details of easy repairs that I can also host for the benefit of all, on my 'mod' page is a Tesoro speaker repair guide and a Tesoro Cibola ground balance mod. Thank you

http://www.classicdetectors.com

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry I can't help you with the request. I only have current detectors that you can actually download the manuals off of the companies websites. Have you tried reaching out to the actual detector companies. They all seem to be very helpful when I've contacting them for other reasons so I don't see why they would not help you with this. I don't own a Garrett any longer but that company seems to be extra helpful so you may want to start there.

NJ

OP
OP
G

grayfray

Greenie
Aug 25, 2007
No problem, thanks anyway NJ
I have sent a couple of emails to manufacturers but most no longer keep them!
Lets hope that there are a couple of scarce manuals sitting in old drawers and dust cupboards and they just need scanning to be saved for posterity. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread