Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Help to find a little detail for my web page

I am just about to launch my fantasy novel web page introducing my world of " The Legendary Draggonia" but 2 small details have frozen the promised dead line the 13th of this month. The first I depend on finding an owner or pet shop that has a tame giant iguana lizard adult.I will be interviewed useing my easy share camera holding the animal.This is where my helper (you) will come in,I can't find animated statick electricity with sound for it to be placed over the cover of my front jpeg image of my book in the internet so far. So you get an idea I place an example... the thunder god had static all over his body in the movie "Big trouble in little china town". Get the picture? I want to bring this same effect on top of my cover with tongues of dancing fire if I can have this I will have my university proffesor apply it to my final stage. It means a lot to me this depends on my dream come true please give me this last push so I can feel acomplised.Thanks for assisting this young writer. :icon_study: "Liz"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread