Metal Detecting Vactions

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Yah... Dave up in Alaska has claims that are pay to work.
and there's GPAA and LDMA, also.

MOF, anywhere up in the Motherlode you could probably cut a deal with someone in a day's time.

All mining is profit venture.

Good luck!
rmptr

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
Not quite there yet but I may be able to offer a deal soon. So far I've got Timmy's Extreme Metal Detecting Tornado Tours.

A fun-filled whirlwind tour of Metropolitan Chicagoland playgrounds and totlots hosted by yours truly starts each day at sunrise and lasts until 11:00 am or whenever the local flavor wakes up.

Then it's off to the Magical Metal Detecting Kingdom of alternating roadwork/sidewalk digs between the Fox River and Lake Michigan, sites TBD. Hard hats not supplied but recommended, that guy in the Gradall has good aim!

The Endless Sunset Hunt features places you can't tell your folks about, while I wait in the Recovery Rover! Bring your running shoes!

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
Lowbatts said:
Not quite there yet but I may be able to offer a deal soon. So far I've got Timmy's Extreme Metal Detecting Tornado Tours.

A fun-filled whirlwind tour of Metropolitan Chicagoland playgrounds and totlots hosted by yours truly starts each day at sunrise and lasts until 11:00 am or whenever the local flavor wakes up.

Then it's off to the Magical Metal Detecting Kingdom of alternating roadwork/sidewalk digs between the Fox River and Lake Michigan, sites TBD. Hard hats not supplied but recommended, that guy in the Gradall has good aim!

The Endless Sunset Hunt features places you can't tell your folks about, while I wait in the Recovery Rover! Bring your running shoes!

That Toddlin' Town. ;D

have a good un........
SHERMANVILLE

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can make a detecting trip anywhere you want. Book yourselves in a hotel on the beach and you can detect all day long. The GPAA gold trip to Alaska for a week of panning for gold or detecting for gold nuggets. For a week it is only under $4000 and each week is only another $1000 for each week after that. I am planning a trip to NC and VI for detecting on the beach....Matt

diamondstar

Mar 1, 2005
Chicago
Detector(s) used
DFX
I would like to get a group of adventure seekers together to plan a trip here in the states this year, if anyone is interested.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
diamondstar said:
I would like to get a group of adventure seekers together to plan a trip here in the states this year, if anyone is interested.
whereabouts?

diamondstar

Mar 1, 2005
Chicago
Detector(s) used
DFX
We should research one or two specific sites of interest and hit it fora week. I do not have a site in mind but at this moment looking at all the snow on the ground any sunny site will do! Lol. I figured something out west where we could MD for artifacts or high bank for gold, Etc. Again not having a specific date or site in mind we should get a group together brain storm :icon_study: on a date and site and hit it.

detector99

Nov 1, 2004
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exploring Historys Treasures Producers and paid researchers have sites all across the US. We do all of the work, get permits if needed, work with the landowners, and most importantly research each site beyond what you find the Internet or in some treasure hunting book.

As for the cost of a local hunt, if you do not need food, or hotl accomadations then we do have a reduce rate.

We will be posting this year hunts on our site. Anyone interested please contact me at my so we can put you in our database. This is first come first serve for each trip. Downpayments secure a spot.
Thanks
Frank

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread