Who has an extra 6.5 mil.? .........

handy

Mar 11, 2008
nw pa
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 11
6.5 million cash All offers welcome
need help carrying the money i work for cheap :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
I'm in the mortgage industry. I'm sure I can get a loan officer to hook you up. Wait...that's how we got into this mess to begin with! haha!

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
You'll have to wait 'til after the powerball drawing Sat. nite. If my numbers hit...you got it. Wouldn't that be a great place to open up an area to let people come in and dig and prospect. I could see myself out there running a hotel and saloon for all the weekend miners that want to come dig for gold. I can't think of a better way to live out my days, surrounded by other treasure hunters swapping stories and telling lies. If only dreams didn't cost so much money to fulfill.

HH Charlie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions