Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When somebody tells you what something is worth, offer to sell it to them for that price.

Most 'values' associated with items are what you would want to insure them for, not what someone might actually pay for them.

To sell them, find a message board online with collectors of that kind of item, and make a post with pictures and your asking price. Or try craigslist, ebay, etc.

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I am never at a loss for a buyer for silver or gold items. I usually sit on them for a while till someone offers market price for it. Clad, trinket, and other miscellaneous, spend it, yard sale it, donate it.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay, craiglist, and this forum under items for sale....Matt

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Well, eBay rules don't allow the showing of "offensive symbols" such as the German use of the swastika, although often enough items will go unnoticed... but if you go that route be aware that your listing may be deleted. Craigslist doesn't have this type of restriction, but you can pretty well bank on a few folks promising to show up, and don't.
Since you would be best off posting a photo in any online auction/sale, maybe you could show us what you're looking to sell? I'd be really curious as to what type of German badge/emblem you've found.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N.J.THer said:
I don't sell my finds but try E-Bay.

NJ

I'm with you.

:thumbsup:

That flat button must be one hell of an early, R-100 rarity flat button with a political slogan for its backmark to be worth that much. You might want to try asking more reputable folks what something is worth. :wink:

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
I would like to see a picture of the old button,i may know something about it..Most i find that are that old are never flat....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions