The MXT is a gold magnet!

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
I took the MXT with the 10 inch dd coil out to Rabbithole/Placerites District and found 2 nuggets the first day! 2 days later I found a 3/4 ounce nugget.....point 8 plus troy ounces....in an undisclosed location with the 6 X 10 dd coil. I removed the Sunray probe as it was heavy and useless in finding a small nuggets. The Gold-vac, that I made this winter worked very well and so too the High Banker that I made. We did found only a few flakes with it. Back to the MXT gold magnet! :tongue3: :thumbsup:

OP
OP
arizonaames

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
arizonaames said:
I took the MXT with the 10 inch dd coil out to Rabbithole/Placerites District and found 2 nuggets the first day! 2 days later I found a 3/4 ounce nugget.....point 8 plus troy ounces....in an undisclosed location with the 6 X 10 dd coil. I removed the Sunray probe as it was heavy and useless in finding a small nuggets. The Gold-vac, that I made this winter worked very well and so too the High Banker that I made. We did found only a few flakes with it. Back to the MXT gold magnet! :tongue3: :thumbsup:

My luck continues. I found a 2.6 penny weight platinum nugget today! 3 gold nuggets with one 3/4 of an ounce and the palatinum nugget all in 2 weeks. It is starting to get real hot here in the afternoon in NV....jim

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
PICTURES! ;D I would love pics. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread