Heart Necklace

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a pic of the necklace I found today in a park not to far from my house. I was surprised as I dug the heart out and to my surprise very gently out came the chain all intact. Looks in good shape and I made some points with the wife when I brought it home. LOL.. plus found 4 quarters 3 dimes 4 nickels and 12 pennies all clad. So it was a good MD'ing day Shane

Attachments

• Heart Necklace.jpg
    Heart Necklace.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 131
K

Kentucky Kache

Congrats on a spectacular find. Did you tell the wife that you get to sell the next one? ;D

OP
OP
shane41

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cache Crazy said:
Congrats on a spectacular find. Did you tell the wife that you get to sell the next one? ;D
No but thanks for reminding me LOL She always kids me as I tell her I will just be out for a hour or so, and it ends up being 3 hrs LOL. At 68 I am very lucky that my legs are still in good shape to go for 3 or 4 hours at a time. But the old back tells me different Thanks for looking at the pic. Shane

Dirty WhiteBoy

Apr 21, 2009
Seminole, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX fine jewelery extraction device
That is a really awesome necklace and pendant you found! :icon_thumright: Post it in today's finds and my best finds for all to see! :wav:

OP
OP
shane41

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirty WhiteBoy said:
That is a really awesome necklace and pendant you found! :icon_thumright: Post it in today's finds and my best finds for all to see! :wav:
Thanks for the idea, I posted it on todays finds also Shane

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread