IronSpike

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2009
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep (chose upload own pics) browse your own pics (whichever drive/location stored) and pick your avatar :icon_thumright:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civil war hunter said:
1#Click on your profile

2# go to forum profile information.

3# click on browse.

4# chose a picture.
After you left click a picture left click "open" at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Of course you have to have some pictures saved in order to use one. If not then let us know, we can help with that too.

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
What is with the posts of people calling themselves Dumb or stupid ? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

I know what it takes to get where you are now Bob and there's no way some one who's dumb could have made it.

Everyone else already beat me to the answer here but PM me if I can help at all. :icon_thumleft:

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
I have a hard time posting pictures. I don't fly a plane either, but that doesn't make me feel dumb.

People always come to me for answers on certain topics because I'm well educated in these areas.

I never touch a computer till I was fifty. Almost twelve years later, I'm still learning a lot and there is always new programing to learn online.

Lets get past the dumb blond jokes.

IronSpike

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2009
NC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool avatar lonesomebob :icon_thumright:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MD Dog said:
What is with the posts of people calling themselves Dumb or stupid ? :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

I know what it takes to get where you are now Bob and there's no way some one who's dumb could have made it.

Everyone else already beat me to the answer here but PM me if I can help at all. :icon_thumleft:

Oh you would never resort to that level MD.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not dumb at all, I have this problem when I post sometimes, if I add too large of a photo,when I'm adding several photos, and it will reject one of my posting. Then I have to start from scratch, again and again. I know there's a better way, just haven't figured it out. Once you do, and have done it several times, you won't forget how.
Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread