Al Capone has been killed by Clint Eastwood

Jimi D Pirate

Oct 28, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000 + AQUA PULSE
I met Clint once when I was staying at his Mission Ranch in Carmel. He was very approchable and carried on quite a conversation. I grew up on his spagetti westerns and remember when he was on Wagon Train as Rhody Yatts I think it was. "I Felt Lucky - He Made My Day"

Al Capone not only had an estate in Miami but also in Orlando right on the Conway chain of lakes. The Main house and two others are still there with a 6 foot concrete wall surrounding them. Always wanted to detect underwater in front of them!

Jimi

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jimi D Pirate said:
I met Clint once when I was staying at his Mission Ranch in Carmel. He was very approchable and carried on quite a conversation. I grew up on his spagetti westerns and remember when he was on Wagon Train as Rhody Yatts I think it was. "I Felt Lucky - He Made My Day"

Al Capone not only had an estate in Miami but also in Orlando right on the Conway chain of lakes. The Main house and two others are still there with a 6 foot concrete wall surrounding them. Always wanted to detect underwater in front of them!

Jimi

Interesting story Jimmi :icon_sunny:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I know what you're thinking. Did I change my avatar five times, or six...."

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Clint was Rowdy Yates on Rawhide with Mr. Gil Favor (Trail Boss), Wishbone (Cook), Jesus (Hey-Sus) and several others, those were the good old days.......

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I am soooo disillusioned :-[ I thought Kevin Costner went and killed Al Capone after the movie ended and my other hero , Clint Eastwood , went and killed a gazillion other bad guys .
Robert Stack and the 'DUKE' are unavailable for comment ; as well as Burt Lancaster , Robert Mitchum
Lee Marvin and David Carridine .
Sam Elliot 'nailed' Catherine Ross and what more would he need to say.................?

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only 5? Well, to tell you the truth I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky today? Well, do ya punk?"

Dirty Harry

TexasDigger1

May 31, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic G2, Excal 2 1000, Garrett Sea Hunter II
Frankie Laine...I wish they would show reruns of Rawhide, I still watch Leave it to Beaver.....

Jaw Jah Danny

May 2, 2009
Thomasville, GA
Detector(s) used
MXT ,Tesoro Compadre ,Tesoro Tiger Shark, DFX
I believe the avatar favors more like Outlaw Josey Wales.

"....Well...are ya gonna pull them pistols...or whistle Dixie..........."

Outlaw Josey Wales

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TexasDigger1 said:
Frankie Laine...I wish they would show reruns of Rawhide, I still watch Leave it to Beaver.....

I want to see the one episode of "Dennis the Menace", where Dennis gets to look through all the coins that had been put in parking meters. I think that episode is what got me collecting coins, detecting, etc. I blame Jay North.

M

michigan michael

You need to photoshop a gangster hat on Eastwood, holding a tommy gun! :laughing7: Best of both! ;D

auferret

Sep 25, 2007
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Sunray DX-1
Falcon MD20
Garrett Seahunter Mark II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TexasDigger1 said:
This should curb your withdrawal symptoms.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread