New guy here

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all just upgraded from a 5500d to a new pi Dual. I am in Casselberry just a lil N. of Orlando. I am itchin to get out, any where but I really can't wait to hit the beach... the wife and I go out there usually from thurs to sun during the summer since she has friday off, and I do a lot of surf fishing so I figured it would be great to kill a little time while the fish aren't bitin... looking forward to findin something cool...

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net :hello:

Boy are you gonna have some fun, beach four days a week and a brand new detector.
My advice get a fanny pack, good stuff goes in a separate pouch to be examined later, If any one asks show em the junk. :thumbsup:

GG~

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNET :icon_thumright:.....I got $5 says after a bit you start leavin the rod an reel at home an only take your detector ;D

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tank69 said:
Welcome to TNET :icon_thumright:.....I got $5 says after a bit you start leavin the rod an reel at home an only take your detector ;D
I'll double that :thumbsup:

Welcome to T Net from the UK :thumbsup:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yah when the gold and silver start bitting the old fishing rod will start growing cob webs. Welcome and happy fishing or should I say hunting....Matt

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN, I haven't picked up a fishing pole since I got my first detector little over 3 years ago............

fng68

Nov 5, 2004
Beaver County PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE, X-Terra 70,Tiger Shark,Garrett CWIII,Ace 250
SS,

Welcome to the forum, and be prepared for the Journey, because once you start finding keepers, you may fish less and detect more.
There is nothing like the feeling of finding a expensive piece of jewlery that you know just paid for you detector AND your weekend.

Best of Luck,
Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread