Treasure hunting game for Nintendo Wii?

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'm counting the hours until winter begins in this god forsaken armpit called the American midwest. What am I gonna do? I have a Nintendo Wii and I thought how perfect it would be for a treasure hunting/metal detecting game. You could have an accessory controller just like a metal detector to attach the Wii controller in - like the golf club, tennis racket, etc. Imagine the possibilities. You could download new locations - metal detect in the ocean, exotic locations, civil war sites, old schools, etc. It would certainly help us TH'ers who have to live through the winter months (and they are LONG) and make it 'til spring.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone had devised a computer version of a metal detecting game here in the past...I can't find the post though. I think it may have been Tnet member VPONE. Anyhow, I'd rather be Researching than playing a digging video game. Gotta make sure that each upcoming digging season is even better than the last! :thumbsup:

-Buck

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this game was designed by TNET member vpone heis working on it as it goes its pretty cool the new stuff he has been working on should be out anytime now .

www.treasure-valley.net

enjoy :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread