Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

being a Charter Member gives you certain privelidges :headbang: one being able to view who is online, handy when you want to send someone a PM :)

But also what you can see is the amount of Guests that visit Treasure Net :o

My question to them is, JOIN..it costs nothing and becoming a Charter Member is well within the reach of anybody :notworthy: so instead of veiwing as Guest come on in and join the family here at Treasure Net :notworthy:

Silver Searcher.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
I've noticed that i get message alerts and topic alerts with a link that i can click to view. That gets me in the site as a guest. Only a few require that i log in to
view. Thus I can read that alert and then scan the other topics i care about without ever logging in. Only when i care to post is there a prompt to require me to log in or join. I would guess that most of the people you are seeing as guests are members who have just not yet logged in. regards, siegfried schlagrule

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Does it tell you if i'm online SS :icon_scratch:

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
shaun7 said:
Does it tell you if i'm online?

If you'd rather not have that indicated to other members, just go to your Profile page, click on Account Related Settings, and uncheck "Show others your online status?" Then click the "Change Profile" button.

Voila! You're invisible... well, sort of... at least until you post. ::)

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
PBK said:
shaun7 said:
Does it tell you if i'm online?

If you'd rather not have that indicated to other members, just go to your Profile page, click on Account Related Settings, and uncheck "Show others your online status?" Then click the "Change Profile" button.

Voila! You're invisible... well, sort of... at least until you post. ::)

Thanks PBK, done that already!

I was just wondering if that still worked with charter members :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions