Anyone know what happened to these members??

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just curious of how some members post on here often then they just disappear? JuJU(made the Banner too) , Nick P. (last active in July)., Phlebah (made the banner then vanished) Dan (CaptnSE), Ricardo_NY1 in Ny, and I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them at the moment. Thanks for any info you might have. Ron

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Some folks get disenchanted or just plain get too busy, some have life changes, some are pushed away by other members because they get sick of being told how to act or type.

Some get kicked off the site.

Some choose to just disappear... and I know of one who faked his own death... LOL

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Montana Jim said:
Some folks get disenchanted or just plain get too busy, some have life changes, some are pushed away by other members because they get sick of being told how to act or type.

Some choose to just disappear... and I know of one who faked his own death... LOL

Faked his own death? Who would do something like that ??? Must have wanted attention :laughing7:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can only relay info on JuJu.....................Mrs JuJu has recently had 1 hip replacement an a hip surgery , ontop of the fact He has some family issues going on in Ga , so he's a busy lil fart .I hope this Helps ya a lil Crazy .

PS Mrs J is recovering good

HH Tank :icon_thumleft:

Dirt Junkie

Jan 31, 2009
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Some of us (relative newbies) just stop posting because we are finding much to post. Still, no excuse for not offering the rightful congratulations due to those of you who are more successful. Fear not, however, even though we don't chim-in -- we are still watching; still learning. Thanks TNet.

Loyal Observer (and occasional Poster),

--Dirt Junkie

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tank69 said:
I can only relay info on JuJu.....................Mrs JuJu has recently had 1 hip replacement an a hip surgery , ontop of the fact He has some family issues going on in Ga , so he's a busy lil fart .I hope this Helps ya a lil Crazy .

PS Mrs J is recovering good

HH Tank :icon_thumleft:

Thanks tank. Didn't I see a picture of you 2 a while back ??? I think I remember now...Ron

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:

i just dont get it. :laughing7:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes Crazy that would be correct ,you did probably see a pic of us , He's my Brother .

HH Tank

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
been here a long time and i must tell ya sum go sum stay. :hello:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montana Jim said:

Faked his own death? Not found at his computer desk, by chance?
Carl

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking for Patrick Earl Huston.......The Man....The Myth.......THE LEGEND!! Where the heck is he???

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Plehbah is AWOL. Nicky got the Boot. Captn SE--I have no clue where he is. Ricardo left the forum because of a disagreement about sponsors and censorship of other options for buying detectors and gear that were not made/distributed/sold by the sponsors of the forum.

I dunno where Patrick Earl is, but I'm sure he'll turn up with another interesting post 'bout him and Toofpick. :D

LI Tom

Bronze Member
Oct 19, 2006
Ricardo is my regular hunting partner and while he does not post,still is getting out and finding the goodies.Hopefully new video's will be on tap before long.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LI Tom said:
Ricardo is my regular hunting partner and while he does not post,still is getting out and finding the goodies.Hopefully new video's will be on tap before long.

Good to hear from you, Tom. I respect Ricardo a great deal and I really admire his principles. Plus, his videos are excellent.

-Buckles

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Buckles. I bet Earle is in the "Can" again..............you know, locked up in tha big hous :laughing7:

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Hey CJH,
Yeah, I miss Nicky too! Always encouraging words from him. Still can't figure out how he got the boot.

There is a thread about Capt. SE a while back. I think he has some health issues.

I'd still like to hear from MasterEagle 22. Miss his and BaldingBoy's posts.

Good Luck All,
Mark

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
I still miss Treasure Tales & hope all is well with her. Had to love her spirit & honesty.
All the best TT, wherever you are.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tubecity said:
I still miss Treasure Tales & hope all is well with her. Had to love her spirit & honesty.
All the best TT, wherever you are.
i miss mary too. :'(

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Montana Jim said:

Who faked thierOwn death??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread