luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In my opinion, this is even more than an apples and oranges comparison. More Like an apples and coconuts, or ford versus Cadillac. The Ace 250 is a friendly, fairly capable, entry level machine while the Minelab is well up the scale from that in both features and price.
HH
BB

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
luvsdux said:
In my opinion, this is even more than an apples and oranges comparison. More Like an apples and coconuts, or ford versus Cadillac. The Ace 250 is a friendly, fairly capable, entry level machine while the Minelab is well up the scale from that in both features and price.
HH
BB

The X is also a very friendly user machine. Yes, it has some bells and whistles but, once you choose your program, noise cancel and ground balance you are set to go. It is extremly easy to learn and the large display numbers are a blessing for the old eyes.

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
x-70 is so easy to use, the first day i had mine was about my 2nd best day EVER detecting, found indians, wheats, silver, you name it. The machine is up and ready to go withing 1 minute of turning it on. I had an ace 250, and honestly the x-70 is no harder to use at all. Plus it is a heck of a lot better!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread