Is Predator Digging tools out of business?

EARL51

Nov 4, 2006
MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 70
Was wondering the same thing. Tool I wanted was out of stock and then the web site was gone.

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a Little Eagle Shovel from Demarco Detectors. Just waiting on them to ship. Just when i went to the site to order one, the site was down. So I had to order from Demarco.

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spoke with Demarco this morning. He is also trying to get in touch with Predator for a shipment of tools. Something doesn't seem right.

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
I ordered a couple of tools from them a couple of weeks ago. Something seemed really screwy to me but I just passed it off. A week ago I was looking to see which long shovel I wanted and went to the website and it was down.
I hope they aren't going out of business. They make great products(other than the sheath) and it would be a shame to see them go. Plus I bought a Predator becuase it had a 5 year warranty. I don't ever see using the warranty but it was nice to have that assurance if anything ever happened.

OP
OP
zaxfire69

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called and the answering machine is really low. You can barely hear the lady talking. Why did I wait so long to order a Little Eagle? I hope he gets everyting fixed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread