Local man does great deed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just read this post about our club Secretary in KX. TN.
This is one of the most unselfish people you could ever meet. I thought he could use a little recognition for the good deed/deeds he does daily for people.

"Got to go out for a few minutes this afternoon just before picking up the grand kids from school. I was in West Knoxville and was asked to hunt for a lost ring. The lady wasn't sure where it had been lost just that it was somewhere in the backyard near one of the many flower beds. I broke out the DFX grabbed my headphones and twenty minutes later she had the ring back on her finger. The poor girl was trembling like she was freezing to death with excitement. The pictures don't quite do justice to the ring. It is 18kt yellow gold with a platinum four prong setting and a two carat stone. Her husband had purchased the ring and it was valued at over $2,500.00. Her and her husband had just moved here from New York and she had been working in the yard when she lost the ring. This is the second diamond ring I have found and been able to return to its owner."

Attachments

• Ring 005.jpg
    Ring 005.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 210
  • Ring 007.jpg
    Ring 007.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Ring 008.jpg
    Ring 008.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 215

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stories like this are great for our hobby. :icon_thumright:

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love hearing stories like this. I am a member of the club as well and he is a great role model for our hobby.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't wate for the day to help out like that rite on :icon_thumright: :thumbsup: :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread