Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
You're still a gold member Monty!

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's kinda strange! No Charter Member designation on your display pic.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mine went into effect immediately.

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
RPG said:

Sorry Monty. I just had to say it. :D

I agree with Old Silver. Talk to the moderators. You're still showing gold member status. :dontknow:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Didn't receive a PM From you on this Monty.

Just now see your Post.

I Don't know Much about the Charter Membership Process
other then Pay Pal Runs it & Depending on How
you paid
it is immediate or it can take up to
10 days "if I Remember right"

If you got a Confirmation # Hold on to it Just in case
there is a Problem.

C

Cappy Z.

I nominate 'Monty' Charter Member of the Year!!!

(When his check clears I expect at least some Irish whisky)
:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to get pay Pal, that is an immediate payment. Your money is withdrawn once you hit that send button ;D

AP you're drinking 12 year old Scotch?? Single malt I hope ;D Me, I'll stick to the rotgut Vodka's

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rpg got it , I'm, both! I renewed by paypal, but as bad as I hate to admit it, I screwed up. You see paypal paid it under my real name but on here I am jimleo, going by Monty. Marc didn't have a clue who was sending it! But I got with Marc and it is all good now. I just can't believe Marc can't read minds anymore. He must be slipping. Just joking Marc, so thanks for straightening me out. I quit drinkin' in 1988 and I quit smokin' over a year ago. I only did it to stay alive. But when I see you guys I'll buy you a nice double shot of anything you want. I use to like my Scotch, but after trying all the fancy schmancy brands I still liked regular old Johnny Red best of all. I got to REALLY liking it and that's one reason I quit. But I don't begrudge a man his pleasure or woman either if that's what they like. Even Jesus drank wine. That's not saying I can abide a drunk, 'cause I won't. Just call me old nutty, crazy Monty :tongue3:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Monty said:
"Am I Nuts or Just Crazy" I just recently paid my "dues " for the charter membership and now I can't find a Charter Members forum! I went back under an old post in the forum and got a sign saying I wasn't authorized! What the heck? M :icon_scratch: nty

That's three questions and the first two are unrelated to the last. :icon_scratch:

Yes. Probably. Give it time. :laughing7:

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes sense to me.....or probably a drunk! Monty

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
whats with the "or" ? --- both -- nuts and crazy -- the "tree rats/" drove you there -- bit at least it was a short trip.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FrecherLachkater.gif

Attachments

• FrecherLachkater.gif
    FrecherLachkater.gif
    56.2 KB · Views: 157
OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only have one tree rat that comes around now. I hope he is a he so he will go chasing girls soon. They mate about this time of year and the season is closed until June 15. But nuisance rats are exempt. At least none have nested in my Oak tree yet. But I am ready for them should they return. This guy is sneaky. He has learned to stay over in my neighbor's yard and I can't pop him there. This one neighbor is crazier than me and I am afraid he'd call the cops on me. But then I have called the animal control on him for letting his dogs crap in my front yard after I asked him not to three times. Last time I wasn't asking. I've always got along with all my neighbors and this family is a bunch of excons and loosers. One of the two brothers is in prison now for possession of a dangerous controlled drug with intent to distribute. The other brother's step daughter has a leg bracelet for serving in house parole. He is an excon for burglary. The old lady ran off to Texas to escape a charge of stealing drugs from the hospital where she worked. Her old man was a decent guy and he divorced her and left the state long ago. I gotta' move from this joint or outlast that bunch one. My other neighbor helps me control the herd. So I have moral support. But then I tell too much. Sigh.....Monty

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew it was Marcs' fault the whole time. Have you seen him?
Shifty eyed ne'er do well, that one. :icon_pirat:

Welcome back to the fold! I saw your Charter ribbon yesterday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread