I have people ignoring my posts in my Profile. How many can you get?

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
spartacus53 said:
Mighty AP said:
Well just looked & got a big surprise.........Nobody is ignoring me!!! I must be slipping, becoming "nice" in my advanced age perhaps. Enough of that crap, time to kick some holes in the walls & tick some people off!!! :headbang: Just kidding Jeff........I'll be a good boy. :wink:

I have had you on ignore since day "1" AP, how come I still see your posts :dontknow: You really are the most annoying and obnoxious poster on this site.. Oh sorry, that is me I am talking about ;D

Im sure I run a real close second to you Spart! :icon_thumleft:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got one on my list.. dont know why hes got me on ignore.. weird. but thats the way it goes.. aint gonna loose sleep over it.

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
I am surprised that I have none in my list either.
Especially given my unapologetic stance on religion, then again I do try to be respectful and polite when disagreeing with someone.

S

stefen

Mighty AP said:
Well just looked & got a big surprise.........Nobody is ignoring me!!! I must be slipping, becoming "nice" in my advanced age perhaps. Enough of that crap, time to kick some holes in the walls & tick some people off!!! :headbang: Just kidding Jeff........I'll be a good boy. :wink:

Just so you won't feel left out...you are now on ignore

Attachments

• CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,554
  • CalvinsFaces.gif
    CalvinsFaces.gif
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,551

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about that only one and he lives in antarctica.I guess when you live at the south pole it's easy to be ticked off! ;D :D :laughing7: :laughing9: Never have checked before now didn't really care but was nice to know :D :thumbsup: At least someone cares :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing7: Sad thing is never had typed with him :icon_scratch: Don't know him! :icon_scratch: Sorry for bothing him but it's all good! :thumbsup:

I see I can ask him to be my buddy!Wonder if he would take me up on it! :laughing9:

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
come on you guys your a little strange . i been on the ignore list fur the last 30 years. TRY THAT. :hello:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mts said:
I'm just sick and tired of listening to this guy's political rhetoric. Whether or not you agree with what is currently going on it gets really tiring listening to some people rant about it all day.

Oh well. For the record, I too have always enjoyed sandman's posts. Keep up the good work.

I am with you, the political rhetoric BS gets really old, I am so tired of hearing the same old BS, "your destroying the country, no you are" arguements......That is the only thing I wish Marc would get rid of.....You don't find it on the other boards...

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the profile there is a place for ignoring certain boards so you don't see them.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked and 1 person is ignoring me:

Name: sharon
Position: Newbie - Next Posting Level (Tenderfoot) in 1 post.
Date Registered: Apr 03, 2009, 11:21:01 AM

Last Active: Jan 13, 2010, 12:12:25 PM

:laughing9:

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got three blocking, so, I clicked on all their profile and looked at old posts and looked for my name to see what I had said to make them so mad...nothing.

HH
-GC

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but I wonder how many people block others by mistake when clicking too low to send a private message. I just tried the ignore feature and see you don't even have to confirm it. I bet there's many people who are ignoring users and don't even know it.

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They are the weak ones, don't worry, you will know them if you run into them in public....because they will pack up their detecters and leave town when you arrive.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kiddrock33, goldfinder2, texgal62, ashleysflyr, pygmy :hello:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Iron Patch said:
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but I wonder how many people block others by mistake when clicking too low to send a private message. I just tried ignore feature and see you don't even have to confirm it. I bet there's many people who are ignoring users and don't even know it.
That's a novel thought and now I've got to check and see if I made that mistake as well ....
Ple...... will be intentional after his failure to respect the recently departed and his family that still reads his threads ....... There are limits .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread