spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you have a full plate, or found something to replace this hobby :dontknow:

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jlb783 said:
I haven't been MD'ing in more than 6 months. And I only get on T-net once or twice a month. Is there something wrong with me? :-[

Nothing wrong with ya buddy, sometimes we all need a break from everything.

You will wake up one Sunday morning with an overwhelming urge to run to the nearest tot lot
and detect it to death.

Then you will say, I bet my buds on Tnet would like to see this neat Dora the Explorer
hair pin and the cycle starts again.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
I found a new hobby (guns), and I never really MDed very much because I'm 16 (I don't have my license yet) and my mommy and daddy will not take me anywhere. I honestly don't have anything to do. I have kinda lost interest in MDing and coins and gained lots of interest in guns, so I look at websites like Rimfirecentral and GunandGame.

B

BIG61AL

The addiction of metal detecting has yet to fully grasp you mind. Given enough time it will consume all your free time in it's pursuit of treasure. There is no known cure.

OP
OP
jlb783

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
BIG61AL said:
The addiction of metal detecting has yet to fully grasp you mind. Given enough time it will consume all your free time in it's pursuit of treasure. There is no known cure.
Sounds alot like 'Mosinitis'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread