Trip to Aruba

JohnnieWalker

Nov 30, 2009
Zebulon NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari Teknetics T2
I was there a couple years ago and a woman hired someone to help find her wedding ring. They never found it. She lost it in front of the Divi all inclusive resort somewhere in front of the Red Parrot Restaurant.

Aruba is awesome, very hot but a strong breeze. When you go in the water the little fish swim around your legs to avoid the pelicans from divebombin on them.

I want to go back to Aruba some day, be sure to visit aruba.com and check out their forum.

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Fletcha,
Went there in May and took my Safari. It was hot during the day and the beaches were packed so I waited till after dinner and hit it from about 8-1am. Nobody out there to bother me and the temp was great. Found about $13 in clad. (77) coins all US except 1 Panamanian quarter. Also a nice silver ring with 6 stones. Rang up a solid 39 for me. Only there one night so that is all I could fit in.
Have a good trip and HH
Bunker

Attachments

• Arubafinds1.jpg
    Arubafinds1.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 191
  • ArubaRing4a.jpg
    ArubaRing4a.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 178

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Natalie Holloway

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is a place that I would love to go to. Maybe someday I will make it.....Matt

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

Just got back from Aruba :o amazing place, never saw one detectorist while I was there, I would say Eagle Beach would be the place to hunt :P it's much longer and wider than the outher beach resorts like Divi, and Tamarijn :icon_thumleft:

Have a great time, wish I was going again with you :D

SS

OP
OP
F

Fletcha

Nov 23, 2005
Frederick, MD.
Thanks everyone for the replies. My trip has been extended to 11 days and I'm leaving Friday.

Staying at the Divi so will try there as well as Eagle Beach which is within walking distance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread