General discussion

twomtns2002

Jun 30, 2010
Area 51
USA Today for July26 2010 at the 50 states blog page.... New Hampshire and the farm for sale in Dover from the 1630's.
Hoang Ho CEO has been there and those farmers are the ones that eventually lost track of the Pirate treasure that served as a base for the farm way back when....again we are not too sure about the forensic details and the lost treasure site there on the farm, but we think there is potential. Hoang Ho Consulting is available for new property purchases and surveys regarding lost and abandoned property, or better yet, let's start a Corporation and give it a couple million $$ budget for purchases. Green oriented and water sites also........remember when the Atocha and Whiddah were recovered, the ecosystems improved there for crabs and fish etc....

Popular Science for August 2010 has an underwater vehicle photo and illustration on page 36.

We could use this type of vehicle or an underwater camera type to confirm our big finds that we have seen...just once, as usual.
Hoang Ho was a diver for Fisher and still could collect from them, but won't work for them again.

He took the helm of Barry Cliffords boat and told them to drop anchor, on the Whiddah. Have more data available and are looking at our prospects as being increasingly environmental in nature and according to law... there is a conflict... don't dive and manage areas that are protected... but environmental law applies because there is a detriment to fisheries, and on land, to vegetation.

We were envious of the robots that the Louisiana oil spill was employing, we could use them also.

Question... in these increasingly economic times, is the previously avoided caches a more viable opportunity?
They were avoided due to the risk of biohazard..."the pox was on it due to the old pirates and others using diseased prisoners and the insane to dig and bury it...in some cases it was buried because it was unusable without the risk of spreading the disease.
What are the chances that these diseases have lingered on the bars of gold and silver? Is there a good method for cleansing the finds?
Can it be safely refired if recovered with proper gear?
Are there forensic experts that will take an interest in our locations?
This is basically similar to grave robbing in some cases since they killed people or buried people with it.

Hoang Ho Consulting believes in our environmental basis for some of these projects... the dangerous ones will remain confidential...but we have the good stuff available also.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/treasurerecyclingdevelopment
Check out this site for more info and investment and trade offers.

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
???

Attachments

• puppet master.gif
    puppet master.gif
    225.1 KB · Views: 276

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Some of these concerns are real. When I used to hunt arrowheads and native American artifacts, before I had a metal detecor, a friend hunted with me often. One day he claimed to have discovered the location of a buried chief. He asked if I would help him open the burial site. I flat refused to be involved with such a venture. It was only ahobby to me, but he had started selling some of his artifacts he had found and was becoming increasingly involved with possessing these artifacts because of the financial rewards they offered. Some time later he opened up that grave and whatever that chief had died from, he caught it. I had laid dormant all that time, but was still very much alive. He died a week later. I don't know if they ever determined what the disease was,but they did an autopsy on him and quarantined his body. It was sad that no viewing was allowed. I have made some mistakes down through the years, but I am glad I did not make this one. Happy Hunting. rockhound

OP
OP
T

twomtns2002

Jun 30, 2010
Area 51
I was stationed in the area and seem to remember the case.
The guy that died probably died from the Black plague, although they woudn't tell me either.
Since I have been adopted by more than one Native American tribe and have few names..like Grey Goose and Red Turtle, I will try to explain some possible scenarios for the Native American Chief's death.
It probably came during a time of disease and death in Europe that spread to America by way of ouster from European's homelands.
people who were probably genetically insane and hereditary in that same way, were kept by way of giving them gold and silver and making them "royal".
They were enticed to buy opium and were usually addicted and became unable to care for themselves. They lured others to thier homes and killed them, often by way of torture and ritual, them they resorted to cannibalism.
This caused the Black Death.
When the same thing happened on Native American holding areas, although they were usually cared for better and helped, sometimes they were killed, and the mixing of bad blood in this way might be what killed the Chief.

If they (the Europeons) lived (or Died) they were buried in tombs and those tombs were robbed and that also caused the Black Death.
If you want to get way out there ...there is this as an unproved premise(for Anthro and Archaeo)....Area 51 types refered to in the Bible like Collosians, and Ephesians, were amongst those that had mental health issues. They were here in the new world and when they died, they were entombed with recyclables. Thier tombs were in turn robbed and brought to Europe, and that caused the problems.

The Govt workers that managed your friend after his death probably did not catch the disease, or they had a way of treating it and lived. That is where we are at, since these sites cause a problem for new construction, they should be located and ID'ed beforehand.
We have a method that we think will work, but these sites have to be closely coordinated with Edu and Health work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread