mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This year my daughter found one of those coin holder fopr the state quarters. So we are going to see how many different ones we find this year. So far we have goten 38 different ones. Only 12 more and we will have found all 50. Have any else here try to see how many diferent ones you can find in the year. It is getting harder and harder each week right now. I will let everyone know if and when we get all 50. Good luck hunting out there.....Matt

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mlayers said:
This year my daughter found one of those coin holder fopr the state quarters. So we are going to see how many different ones we find this year. So far we have goten 38 different ones. Only 12 more and we will have found all 50. Have any else here try to see how many diferent ones you can find in the year. It is getting harder and harder each week right now. I will let everyone know if and when we get all 50. Good luck hunting out there.....Matt

Did you find PA & Delaware Yet ?

Back when they were first being Issued.
Those selling them at 3 Plus times their cost
were trying to say they would be the Rarest.

Just curious How much BS was involved. :D

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found the Delaware but not the Pensylvania one yet.....Matt

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a ton from PA & DE, find it harder to get NJ for some reason. I wonder where you can check and see how many were minted for each state :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread