Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
    1226 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #2 Before i throw this thing through the window!!!!

OK I feel better , I Have never used Reds lap top before!!!!! My nice 21inch wide screen monitor took a C@rap tonight when i went in to log in, That was just the end to a Frustrating day!!!! Actually it was near the end!!! Went over to our vacant Apt to finish up Scraping the Grout lines in the tile!!! To Re Grout it and the tiles fell off the wall exposing the Mess Behind it,, This will be expensive!!!!!! 1500 To 2000!!!!
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #2 Before i throw this thing through the window!!!!

Nothing a full basket of Crazy glue can't fix

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
    1226 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #2 Before i throw this thing through the window!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus53
    I wish crazy Glue could fix This one!!!!
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times

Quote Originally Posted by Chug and Red
    Duct tape then

May 2005
    Maine
    Minelab Etrac Fisher F75 SE
    8 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Duct tape then
    If the woman dont find ya handsome, they should atleast find ya handy.

Charter Member
    us
    Director-Search & Recovery Team of Oakland County.

Aug 2005
    In Michigan now.
    Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them.
    2101 times

Duct tape comes in colors now so we aren't always stuck with grey. It is waterproof so just hang a shower curtain and duct tape it up. It'll be there when you croak.............
    (C) Sandman, 2005. All Rights Reserved.
    "TIME IS THE ONLY THING YOU NEVER GET BACK, WHY WASTE IT SWINGING A DETECTOR THAT ISN'T UP TO THE TASK."

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    1226 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by mainer
    Duct tape then
    If the woman dont find ya handsome, they should atleast find ya handy.
    And funny to!!!!

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    1226 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

The tiles are falling off the wall and the sheet rock behind it is crumbling or is wet and Some mold!!!

Looks like a job for Super-chug The Handyman!!!! The only Problem is That It is going to Cut into my detecting time!!!!

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    993 times

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman
    Duct tape comes in colors now so we aren't always stuck with grey. It is waterproof so just hang a shower curtain and duct tape it up. It'll be there when you croak.............
    See Sandman's a thinker like me Here's another route... Get several different colors, make a fancy design and just tape the walls, no need for tile then. Yes, women do find me handy... and I go by the name of Dr. Octopus

us
    Aug 2010
    Aboard a UFO, hovering over South Carolina...
    White's Classic 5 ID

Like I always say, "It's Nothing A Box-Car Full Of Money Can't Fix!"

The Lord Is My Shepherd!
    **** The Lord Is My Shepherd! *****
    (Geezer & Treasure Hunter At Large)

us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    952 times

Think I found your problem...too many r's in Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance. I am simply an ignor ant man trying to lessen his ignorance
    Those with the most birthdays live the longest

Charter Member
    us
    Apr 2007
    Oklahoma
    Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
    3 times

Time to get out the Sand Box.
    Happy Hunting

Desertfox
    (Paul)

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    1226 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by stefen
    Think I found your problem...too many r's in Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Way to many rrrrr's I got all of the tile out and the old sheetrock tonight tommrow i have to treat the mold and do the cleanup then seal it up and retile!!!

us
    sirdigsthepennies

Apr 2008
    st. joseph missouri
    old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
    18 times

make the entire shower curtain out of duct tape i have made 6 bilfolds from it and sold them for 10 dollars a piece

us
    Surely you can see I'm starving!

Aug 2010

There's money in them thar walls!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.playlist.com/playlist/20610449419/standalone

Crank It!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors