Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I had a search scan 450 that I bought new in 1992. It cost my whole tax refund and was 429.00 new. The 650 was the pulse if remember right. Deep machine and they were out of Fairhope Al. which was 20 miles from where I used to live. They went under because the owner got introuble with the feds for dredging civil war relics out of a river on federal land. That was the Battle of Blakeley 1865. The 650 and 450 are under water machines.

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey let me know how you make out I also picked one up. I am not sure it's working correctly? Its a pulse. It does find targets but doesn't reset till it finds another. steve

OP
OP
goldhungry

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay so I got out this evening and gave it run. Went to the local twp park and swimming hole which gets detected quite heavily. Seems to work okay, was in water up to my chest. Getting beeps at the end of each stroke, and double beeps when it gets over a target. Have to detect quite slowly though as it doesn't seem to react very quickly to the targets. Found a couple of pieces of clad, a tie wrap that was all of 8-10" deep, and a few bottle caps. After about an hour the battery died, probably shouda put new ones in it when I bought it. Hopefully the weather will hold up and I get another chance with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread