Ace 350

NH Bob

Jan 22, 2007
NH
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
I've been looking at both the Ace 350 and the new AT Pro. The new Ace 350 is going to be much better than the Ace 250 and the AT Pro with a new kHz of 15 and the new Pro coil is going to rattle some heads. Me and several of my members have already ordered and are waiting for the AT Pro to be delivered in Nov. I truely believe Garrett has a winner here and at a very reasonable price, AGAIN.
If you haven't already, start doing some searching on these 2 new machines. BTW, the 10" pro coil will fit most Garrett machines.

Attachments

• at_pro_page_1_1.jpg
    at_pro_page_1_1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 524
  • at_pro_controls.jpg
    at_pro_controls.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 518
  • at_pro_watersmall.jpg
    at_pro_watersmall.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 508
  • 2202100_submersible_headphones.jpg
    2202100_submersible_headphones.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 508
  • Garrett%20Ace%20350%20Coil.jpg
    Garrett%20Ace%20350%20Coil.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 644

oldcoon

Jul 10, 2010
Middletown, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you just hunt coins the Ace 250 is more than fine.
You certainly don't need 15 kHz to find silver, copper and zinc.
The higher the kHz the better response to gold.
The Ace 250 is a great coin shooting machine.
Most coins will be found to a depth of 5 or 6 inches.
The Little Yella Fella from Garrett can bang with the big boys to that depth.
I do not see where a park/playground coinshooter has anything to gain
by upgrading to a more expensive machine.

NH Bob

Jan 22, 2007
NH
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Just offering him more information on Garretts new machine sand we all know about the kHz thing. But I will tell you that the new coil is going to be a hot item come spring for sure.

Coin Digger

Jul 13, 2008
Williams County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3 SL
Fisher F2
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Whites XLT
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NH Bob said:
I've been looking at both the Ace 350 and the new AT Pro. The new Ace 350 is going to be much better than the Ace 250 and the AT Pro with a new kHz of 15 and the new Pro coil is going to rattle some heads. Me and several of my members have already ordered and are waiting for the AT Pro to be delivered in Nov. I truely believe Garrett has a winner here and at a very reasonable price, AGAIN.
If you haven't already, start doing some searching on these 2 new machines. BTW, the 10" pro coil will fit most Garrett machines.

How can you be so sure the AT Pro is all that and more when it hasn't been released yet? The only info released about it has been company sponsored. It's still nothing more than a VLF detector.

I would rather wait and see what the average Joe has to say about it.

The Ace 350 looks like to me a repackaged Ace 250 the only difference being a larger coil and they bumped up the frequency to 8.25. That was my impression of them when I tested the 2 out a few weeks ago.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to see a 250 ace hit,and pull out a silver quarter like my "quote high end MXT"in bad soil.At about 8 inches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread