OP
OP
mrtim

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chandler is holding one of those "party blower" noise makers, he bent it over though. I have fun every evening with the kids. We don't like to use babysitters so we worked our schedules so I work dayshift and she works evenings so we take turns caring for the kids. Saturdays we get to have family day, usualy at a park playing and digging holes together.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Wow!...Look at the eyes on those kiddos! They're gonna be heartbreakers,or finalists on "American Idol" one day! :thumbsup:
(They look very much like the woman in your avatar pic,their mom? Doesn't look like she's in KY though.lol?)

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Not sure anyone still bothers with this thread...but you're both more than welcome.Hope you enjoy the rest of the forum. :hello:

OP
OP
mrtim

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Absolutely welcome here, Thanks for coming aboard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread