Home Cure For Snoring

S

stefen

A friend told a story how he was unable to get any sleep while on a hunting trip...

One night, after the offending sleeper fell into his rythmic snoring pattern, my friend went over to his bunk and kissed the guy on the lips, then quickly jumped back into his own bed...

The snoring sleeper immdiately sat up in bed trying to see who interrupted his REM pattern...and apparently sat awake all night...

My friend said this was the best sleep he ever had while hunting with his friends... :coffee2:

What's your story?

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Tried that method with my wife once (or twice), was accused of being "shallow and selfish"... :coffee2:

(My suggestion that she allow me to shim her schnoz with soda straws didn't go over well either.) :wink:

OP
OP
S

stefen

Our dog who sleeps in the bedroom, licked my wifes face one night...she slammed me in the ribs with her elbow and said I should get up and use some mouthwash....hmmmmm

OP
OP
S

stefen

Finally found a solution to the problem...

Kept the dog... :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Big ole guy I worked with in the mines would start snoring as soon as his butt hit the bench in the airlock at the shaft bottom while we waited for time to cage out at the end of the shift . Leaned back against the rib with his liver lips blubbering . No one could hold a conversation in the entire room over
Wade's snoring .
My attempt to cure this had mixed results .
In front of 35 men one morning I stepped in front of Wade after he leaned back and started snoring .
I carried an unpeeled banana in my hand . Unzipped and took myself in hand . With the other hand I
shoved the banana between Wade's lips . He awoke to the sight of me exposed in front of him with a satisfied grin on my face and the laughter of about 30 coworkers .
Where he pulled that knife from , I don't know . It was a 10 inch blade , at least , I swear .
I took off running out of the cage room and caught a mainline motor trip to the outside 7 miles away.
Bought a taxi home .
Mine superintendant and the mine safety committee spent 3 hours convincing Wade that I was gone and he should go home .
He never started snoring after that and no disciplinary action was taken .
Fun in the workplace .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread