bounty huner quick draw ll???

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
Hey tman, i have a quick draw also. I've had it for about 3yrs now and I don't get out as much as I'd like to and I'm still learning so I don't know how much weight my opinion will carry but I'll give my opinion anyway. It's the only machine I have or have ever used so I can't say I like it better than X brand machine. The best info/tips on how to use it came from about 3 different forums with tnet being the top of the list (not pandering to tnet but it's true, lotsa good info here). The hardest part is getting past the naysayers and brand bashers who will give a hard time because you own a BH. With that said, I gotta admit I like using my QD II, I've found coins and scrap at different depths but so far I was most impressed with finding copper BB's in my own yard from when I was in my teens (I'm 44 now)@ about 6-8 inches deep. It's fairly easy to use, it's a matter using it to know where to set the Disc and Sens knobs, thats what I'm still learning. If you use it a bunch you'll learn it quicker than I am, the important thing is to use it. I have found stuff on one day that I didn't find the day before yet I was on the same spot, I wonder how can it be and I think it's more to operator error than anything else. You might want to go to the Bounty Hunter section and post there and see what kind of response you get there. I don't know how helpful this has been but it's my 2 cents, good luck to ya.

suprdave

Aug 3, 2010
LeFlore County Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hay t man i have that model also and it seems to work fine and i have found lots of things with it its good for coinhunting ut i would suggest getting a pinpointer to use with it as it does not have pinpointing as an option it will save you a lot of digging which you dony want to be doing in the public parks use it and it will pay for itself shortly enjoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions