prizm V 950

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prizm V 950

Will be in my hot little hand in a few days and and we have 160 sum-then inches of snow out there....but the mine rock piles aren't snowed in...My aunt asked me to pick up a good detector for her and for 290.00 at your door with Manuel and head phones And it's a white's can't go rung...my neighbor has one and they love it some time she out hunts her boy friends MXT...there the one's how kind of got me started in metal detecting..so now that make two people i got started no wait my cuss-in too.. after hearing me go on about detecting he picked up a white's so that's three people
I've gotten started detecting..my aunt an 2 uncle and a cuss-in so that four people I almost for got a bout uncle Paul he bought an mxt bran new..he's a retired electrical engineer.he can a ford it...so if there is any 950 user out thier please chime in.....

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: prizm V 950

There talk en Wednesday of next week....6 days... he gave it to the U.P.S Friday...it's come-n- from... horse head new york..

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: prizm V 950

well it's hear..... very lite... came with batteries.....the tone ID... I think if you took the time and figured out the tones you could play a song... The 950 found the 12 inch cast iron at an easy 2 foot....quarter at 10 inches ...cord on the head phones is to short for my likings.... needs to be stretched...pin points like a dream....better depth in pin point mode....nice visuals on the screen... locking collar nice and tight...no wobble...arm strap adjustable....If it only had vdi...liftloop................................................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread