What Is Going On? Is Information Starting To Get Yanked From The Internet?? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    Jan 2008
    Black Hills of South Dakota
    Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
    390 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: What Is Going On? Is Information Starting To Get Yanked From The Internet??

Well, some info about Al Gore that many do not know is that - he is in the mining industry also - has his own mine.

Apparently, he is one of the few people who can do it "safely".

Truthfully, Al Gore only has as much "power" as we give him. I give him - along with others - none.

Beth
    "Irony is the rule"

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2011
    4 times

My guess is, that Gore probably uses illegal immigrants to operate the mine. This way if one dies he can bury the body and no one knows the poor fella is missing since he's not in the system. Then Gore can hold on to his safety reputation and high margins of profit since he pays them $5 per day. I'm just speculating of course.
    I believe the breaking point for the american public will come when the US government fully implements austerity measures...Meaning all the boomers will lose their pensions and social security while inflation skyrockets to the moon. Simultaneously the young people can't get jobs with their degrees and people are getting sexually molested by TSA goons.
    With DHS playing chessmaster, being able to shut down anyone at will, this is to me a direct assault on the first amendment. They need this so then no one will be the wiser when they send the guard out to confiscate guns.
    Has anyone here seen the Jesse Ventura show about conspiracy theories?

us
    Jan 2008
    Black Hills of South Dakota
    Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
    390 times

Yes, yes, yes.

I do believe I would/could vote for that man.

One of the few who likes the truth and shoots straight from the hip.

B
    "Irony is the rule"

us
    Pannin' Fer Gold!! WolfPack="WP"

Feb 2011
    Greenwood, SC
    Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
    191 times

I may be retired, BUT my guns are still loaded, I still shoot a couple hundred rounds a week...So they will ONLY GET MY GUNS PRIED FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!!!!
    GODS, GUNS & GUTS made this COUNTRY FREE...I'll KEEP all THREE you can have the CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!

Charter Member
    us
    WolfPack member

Aug 2009
    New Hampshire
    Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
    7962 times
    The Truth

Terrorism my patooty. I want to know the real reason the government is treating us more and more like mushrooms
    The government doesnt want citizens anymore, they want robots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links