Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett GTAX 550,
Fisher gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well just when i was hoping the weather was going to start warming up and the ground thaw out, we get another 8 inches of snow dumped on us here in the Carson Valley, oh well it is what it is. I am just getting antsy to get out and do some detecting. anyone else dealing with crappy weather???

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ive had mostly good days when I can get out on weekends Until this weekend!!! Dropping to 18 degrees which means the ground and sand will be frozen and then rains Heavy for the next week!!! No metal detecting Makes Chug Grumpy!!! Guess I will Have to Snuggle up with red to get rid of them Grumpys!!! LOL HH Chug

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Carson_wreckmaster said:
well just when i was hoping the weather was going to start warming up and the ground thaw out, we get another 8 inches of snow dumped on us here in the Carson Valley, oh well it is what it is. I am just getting antsy to get out and do some detecting. anyone else dealing with crappy weather???

Go Southeast young man :icon_thumleft: ------------>

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes we have gotten another 7 inches here in the Northwest Ohio area. We got a warm spell and the ground was thawing down to 4 inches then it froze again.....Matt

Nevada Coyote

Oct 20, 2009
Yerington, Nevada
Detector(s) used
Bounty Gold Digger, Fisher Gold Bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't have diddly squat here in Yerington, but the ground is frozen. Such is life in the Silver State
Nevada Coyote

Rockin Chairs Gold

Dec 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro Coil, SunRay X 5.5, S.E.F. 6x8, Excalibur II
Last week we finally got rid of the ice and snow here in Central Illinois. Got a couple days in the 50's and my son and I got out for a couple hours last Sunday. Both got a silver Mercury dime a few Wheaties and some clad. Then mother nature dumped 8 inch's of new snow on us again.

Guess this is how it's going to be for a while, back and forth. Have faith, Springs just around the corner. I hope. :coffee2: Rick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread