METAL DETECTING FOR CANCER

Capt_Jack

Dec 16, 2007
Wilmington N.C
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 AT/PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HEY ALL,,, my mother inlaw has breast cancer and the doctors are giving her 3 months to a year to live,it has taken a big toll on are family(not said in a bad way)it has spread to her chest,brain,lungs and back and the funny thing is she never smoked a day in her life.she is a devoted Christian and has put this illness in the hand's god,,,,, i am very heart broken and my wife is very tore up because it is her mother,,,,,i was thinking is there a way to start or do an event like (METAL DETECTING FOR CANCER)that we could use metal detectors to raise money for cancer like the susan g colman event's they do every year,my wife ask me to put this out here to get some sort of ideas and to think what eveyone had to say,if you like me metal detecting has had some bad rep and maybe someting like this would give other's a totaly diffrent out look on are hobby!!!! if anyone can help with ideas,,,,please post them,,,,,THANKS FOR LOOKING,,,,,,,,AND GOD BLESS

OP
OP
Capt_Jack

Capt_Jack

Dec 16, 2007
Wilmington N.C
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 AT/PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for the reply,,,,we pray everyday and i am looking todo something for all cancer survivors

bayou bandit

Feb 9, 2011
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax,Whites 3900/D Pro series, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and cen- tec pinpointer (doing it on the cheap)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
prayers sent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions