Frustrated with Kellyco

madmacabre

Mar 9, 2008
Rhode Island
I ordered the whites V3i from kellyco over a week ago (March 7th) and since then Ive had to call every few days and each and every time they've told me a different date on when they were supposed to have a new shipment of them. At first I was told it wouldn't take more than a day. A day passes and was told it would be the 15th. Now that its the 15th , I call again they told me it wouldn't come in for another week! Its this how they conduct business? No email to confirm a day, no call, no nothing.
At this point I might as well support local business and buy the detector at a small hobby shop.

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is called retaining the sale ! And you will be dragged along as far as they can in till the shipment comes in . Or you stop the order and buy some where else .

Call around and see if anyone else has any for sale and in stock. Also ask about the price as I am sure some of the dealers here and around can make you a good price on one.

I do not know who on the board handles whites but you can find out on the web .
Also I would call Whites and see if there is a shortage of this type of detector .

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
madmacabre said:
I ordered the whites V3i from kellyco over a week ago (March 7th) and since then Ive had to call every few days and each and every time they've told me a different date on when they were supposed to have a new shipment of them. At first I was told it wouldn't take more than a day. A day passes and was told it would be the 15th. Now that its the 15th , I call again they told me it wouldn't come in for another week! Its this how they conduct business? No email to confirm a day, no call, no nothing.
At this point I might as well support local business and buy the detector at a small hobby shop.

I'm on it. Do you have an order number? I'll take care of it for you :)

OP
OP
madmacabre

madmacabre

Mar 9, 2008
Rhode Island
I wasn't given anything , I was told i wouldn't be charged for it until it came in. My name is Michael Costa, from Rhode island

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
madmacabre said:
I wasn't given anything , I was told i wouldn't be charged for it until it came in. My name is Michael Costa, from Rhode island

Ok. I just walked back and the order came in at 2:00 and yours is in there. Due to the inconvenience I have asked that they overnight it to you and it was approved by the owner. Will you ping me when you get it tomorrow?

Pleasure helping you!

Jamie
Creative Director
Kellyco Metal Detectors
www.kellycodetectors.com

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
madmacabre said:
Of course I will, thank you for the extremely prompt response :hello:

Im happy to help. That's what I'm here for. I know we aren't perfect, but we ARE making huge strides in our customer service & our order arrival speed. We will ALWAYS try to do for you what we would want any company to do for us.

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just live afew miles from them, and they do sell product, not sure of their inventory, but there good people...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woodland Detectors said:
Now that's what customer service is all about. Nice work. :icon_thumleft:

Thank you! I've heard great things about Woodland this week! Nice to meet you :)

EL Pirata Loco

Dec 7, 2008
Detector(s) used
RADIO SHACK 1000
....(looking at the kellyco website).......great website. I will favorite it for sure

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stand corrected ! This lady is on the Ball and making things happen.
That's what was needed .

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Daedalus said:
I stand corrected ! This lady is on the Ball and making things happen.
That's what was needed .
Yes! Thank you so much. Your points were valid and well taken. Sometimes change is hard-especially public perception. I'm working on it! In the meantime we will win you guys over one at a time! Doesn't mean you have to always buy from us....just means you love us and have no problem with us. THAT is my goal. (although of course we love it when you buy from us LOL).

Thanks for a great post, made my day!

PaDiggin

Mar 11, 2011
Eastern Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
I ordered and received an ETrac from Kellyco earlier this week. The customer service was great, the shipping was quick, the price was great, and overall it was a great experience. I would/will buy from them again and recommend them to anyone looking for metal detecting stuff :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread